Friday, January 25, 2008

BUI?

Good thing you can't get arrested for blogging under the influence. I would be making bail about now. I was definitely way over the legal limit for safe blogging last night. If I remember correctly, I drank some white lightning with a friend of mine, went home and, it gets a bit fuzzy past that. As wasted as I was, I somehow remembered to post a blog. God, I'm committed (however uninspired or drunk I may be)!

So, for today I will post a PSA:

Mama, don't let your babies grow up to drink moonshine!

no, that's no good, how about this:

Friends don't let friends drink from a quart sized Mason jar!

nah, too obscure, maybe:

If you must drink and drive, drink only beer!

nuh uh, well maybe:

This is your brain:



And...This is your brain after drinking moonshine:





Just say Yo.

Peace

1 comment:

-atomik kitten said...

I was expecting a mullet...